Following steps lets you know how to use QuickBooks recovery software- First if you need download Stellar phoenix QuickBooks recovery, on executing the program after it is installed main window appears.
Guidelines on how to repair Quickbooks qbw file
- STEP 1:- Opening the file for repair or recovery in the application main window. For this you can either click the select file option or find it from the list box of selected drive.
When ‘select file button’ is clicked on, open dialog box is displayed. You need to browse to destination and choose QBW file for repair. For making the file path appear in ‘selected file path’ ‘open’ button is clicked on.
- In the second situation, you are required to check mark ‘search subfolders’ option Then ‘search file’ button is to clicked’ following this all .qbw files can be seen in the table. Select the file by clicking it once, this will show chosen file’s path in ‘selected file path’ box
- STEP 2:- ‘Scan file’ button present at bottom is then clicked upon. After some time you will find that the window closes itself, this indicates completion of scan. Upon this preview window displays recoverable customer, employee, company, vendor, item, services, and chart of account. For detail on specific set of data, say company, click on ‘company button’ which will show dialog box of ‘company information’ and this applies for any set of record to be viewed and closed after that.
- STEP 3:- Next comes the process of repairing and saving data to a new file, for this you have to do the following-
A new QuickBooks QBW file is to be created in the application
Open the file and it has to keep opened while repair work is carried out
You also need to set preferences for the new file
- After the above has been done, click on repair button to start the process and by browsing through the window select the new file created for saving data.
- To start repair work click the ‘OK ‘option, confirm for access and running settings asked and clicking on continue and done button proceeds with repairing. Soon you will receive a message saying ‘repair process completed’ and data can be accessed from the new file.